Re: Vitaloni mirrors

>Paul A Shelton placed an advert through the alfa digest to sell various
>alfa parts including a pair of vitaloni Tornado mirrors. I have tried to
>contact him at the e mail address listed to no avail and was hoping someone
>could help me find him or sell me these mirrors.

Schuck's Auto Parts sells Vitaloni Tornado passenger's side (right hand
side) mirrors.  I bought one for less than $20 I think.  As opposed to the
original one on my Alfetta, it's all plastic, but the mirror itself as the
same type of antireflex coating.  If you don't have a Schuck's aroud you I
can buy & send it to you.  Haven't seen a driver's side one though.

Costel
Beaverton, Arigun