RE: 2600 Engine For Sale

I don't think so.  The Hayworth car was built in 1950, if I remember
correctly.  Eleven years too early.

The 2600 six-cylinder was not released until 1961, replacing the iron
block 2000 engine of the 50s.  The block and head design are based on the
101 series Giulietta engine.

If the Hayworth car started life with a six, it was a prewar design that
would be very different from the 2600 six that was just offered.

chrisp