Alfa 164 Workshop manuals for sale on EBay

I sold my 1992 164 and am now selling the factory
workshop manuals.  I have them on ebay.  Here's the
item number.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210964330

I also have a rear tail light lens and parts for the
center exhaust mount.  It's the mount before the cat.
cvtr on an S model with the 2 downpipes.

I am not auctioning these.  Make me an offer. I'd like
to see them go to use.

Rob Perry