milano fog lights

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:39:39 -0700 "Wendy Wood &/or Carson Damm" wrote
>Anybody out there have a pair of fog lights that they would be willing to
>sell. I can't believe how rare these are, I imagine they aren't available
>new anymore.

There!... Here they are pretty available! :-)
Actually I could check if my prev mechanic has already removed 'em
from my previous 75 that's now there being torn apart for parts :-)
I had the fog lights on it... one of 'em was not working but it
was a matter of bulb or wiring, that isn't your problem for sure,
you will connect 'em yourself I suppose.
SO:
1)if I've 'em, I will send 'em to you at your charge, but you have
  to pay nothing to me.  XMAS Present :-)
2)if mine are already gone I'll go in a salvage yard here, they're full
  of 75... I must go for myself too since I miss a side window air deflector.
  I dunno how much they will make me pay... I might check and eventually mail
  you for confirmation.  In that case you will send money to me via snail
mail
  check, eventually.

In any case, if you or your company have some partnership or contract with
some
DHL or so.... better.... you can tell 'em to come to me and pick the stuff.
Easier, safer, and better for you to pay 'em.

Let me know if you wanna me to go on or if you already found 'em.

Ciao

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"A lifetime isn't enough"