re: keys for 164Q, 164 family car

I also have two of the larger keys and one small  key that are all
masters. They are all black in color. The valet key is the smaller size
and gray in color. It operates all but the glove box and trunk, quite
sensible considering the electronic trunk release right on the center
console.

Perhaps Pinninfarina meant to disguise the trunk release by making all
the center console buttons identical.

As for a 164 family car, Tom Zat's place was selling the one-off 164
wagon some time back- pity 'twas an automatic. Personally, I take a
carpool of five youngsters in the Q and they're usually first at school.

dave s.
95 164Q [aston black with 'english' electrics]
83 Aston Martin Lagonda [alfa red with italian carbs]