Kids and Cars 164

There are lots of ways to avoid that animal smell from food etc
accumulating in a kiddie car, don't sell the 164 just because of that. E g
we always used a scrap of old blankie to insulate the upholstery from
kiddie boots , car seats, etc. Blanket is good because it absorbs stuff.
Old blankie is good because it's cheap and disposable.

As for food on the floor, well they do make good car vacuums you know.
Also, shop vacs are good. Removal of kids first is generally good, but not
essential, they usually squeal if shop vac applied. as for the Spring thaw
effect, well shame on you, don't you know how many bacteria grow on that stuff?

Also, teaching kids about such things as ALFAs is worth any sacrifice. My
kids understood from a very early age that the little birdie on the
dashboard is so Daddy doesn't have to waste time talking to Police
Officers, those Officers are very busy chasing and catching real criminals
so it would be a shame for Daddy to waste their time.

The upper corners of the car seat are to protect your little neck muscles
from excessive g force while you're sleeping my little darlings.

Yes, doesn't an ALFA engine sound wonderful at this speed? Isn't it amazing
that you can still enjoy the stereo AND the lovely brmmm sound, no don't
wake your Mom she's so tired and she'll just want to drive if we wake her
up....

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada