Re: Oral Traditions & Apocrypha

Nice story, but I bet his gauge is at best inaccurate. This is a 30 year
old car with 30+ year old technology and wear and tear. Mechanically gauges
do wear out, no?

I am always grateful that my gauges work at all, if they are somewhat in
the vincinity of being roughly correct, I am OK with it.

I have gotten off some speeding tickets pleading my case with the officers
about my widly inaccurate speedo.

con brio,

	- Steve.