Re:alfa-digest V7 #1194

Kevin,

I'm not the owner of that black verde (mine's red) you saw on 101, but it seem
to me I always see another beautiful alfa when I am A) in a rental B) someone's
else's car C) A passenger in a non Alfa. Denies you the  privilege to do the
wave, honk, light flash thing and enjoy a little warm, fuzzy, mutual
admiration..

Zach,

Your tach is just reading low, my Verde currently "redlines" in the high 4's. I
hate it, but have to live with it until I can get the tach adjusted.

Jorge,

So what are we Milano owners to do other than *hope* the valet can't figure out
where the glovebox and trunk release are.