EBay Auction of Alfa 164 Factory Workshop manuals

Since I sold my Alfa 164, I am also selling the
factory workshop manuals.  They're on EBay at this
link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210964330

I also have a new rear taillight lens assembly (left I
think but I've forgotten) and some of the parts for
the center exhaust mount (in front of the cat
converter) for an S model.  If any one is interested,
make me an offer.

Rob Perry