Wiring woes

Changed center consoles on Sis's 85 Grad last weekend.  After looking
ruefully at the cluster of wires on the aftermarket A/C temp control
switch I realized I could thread it thru the cutout without
disconnecting any wires by r?r'ing the cig lighter.  Nifty!  However
upon road test the A/C is now inop despite my best efforts.  (no evap
fan, no compressor clutch)  The unit appears to be standard issue
aftermarket for the spider.  Any chance anyone has a wiring diagram for
the aftermarket A/C controls?

Al  "who needs A/C in a spider anyway?"  Fista