r.e. 164 too small

>(snip) My wife and I are expecting another child and we need a bigger vehicle.

Are you sure about that?  We know many non-enthusiasts who followed the herd and "knew" that they "must" get minivans when their first child was born. We have 3 boys: a 4 1/2 year old and 18 month old twins.  All the carseats/occupants fit very comfortably in the backseat and we have the pleasure of driving an Alfa instead of a boat.

So many other aspects of life must be compromised with children.  We are quite happy to continue driving cars that we enjoy.

Robert Hardwick, Seattle