RE: Spider Brakes

Thanks for all of the replies regarding my question on spongy brakes and
loose/weak parking brakes.  Your insight was valuable. What a great resource
this is.  Anyway, I called the mechanic back and asked him about it and he
said that the brakes probably needed to be bled again.  He said he did it
once but he would do it again.  He also said that he go ahead and adjust the
parking/hand brake too.

However, I now know to keep an eye on the booster and the master cylinder
rear seal.

Thanks Again-

Eddie Rozier
'83 Spider Veloce