164 sun roof drains

 Worth remembering to check !.

Whilst grovelling in '91 TS engine bay ref cluctch I recalled a few months
ago I drove off after heavy rain and realised water running down back window
was on the INSIDE !!.

Had collected in roof lining and then acceleration rushed it all to the back
and over the lip.

Fortunately the lining must be all one piece plastic as it had not soaked
through.

Reason - the sunroof drain pipes were blocked.  They run into the well area
where the wipers etc are and have split end thingies on them which don't let
debris pass so eventually it all blocks up with leaves and dirt etc.

I really can't see the purpose of the end cap thingies so took them of and
eh voila ! no blockage.