Jafco turbo kit?

How much is the old JAFCO turbo kit worth? I do not
imagine that it is a bolt on and I guess I would need
different pistons, lower compression to put it on a 2
litre car. Does somebody have a page /car with a 2
litre turbo installation I could reference?
It is definitely not somethimg I would need, but I
could get it and wait untill my Spider were
smog-exempt, a cool X-mas stocking idea.

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA

74 Spider
82 GTV6