WANTED ALIVE !!!BMW AFM FOR 3.0 VERDE

HELLO ALL
does anyone know the part number for the afm meter of the bmw part to
replace the 3.0 verde meter
my stock meter died
also what modifications aside from mounting would  need to be done
for example i assume I'll have to adjust the mixture screw but do I have to
open the cap and adjust the tension of the flap.
does any one have one for sale or have any words of advice regarding
replacing my afm.
I need to get this heavily modified vehicle back on the road fast.