Keys for Alfas

FYI-
For the Southern California Digesters.

Found a locksmith/key cutter (call 'em what you will) on the corner of
National and Sepulveda (a little shack in the Lucky's parking lot) in Culver
City that has blanks for Alfas.  Copied the ignition and gas cap keys for my
Milano no problem.  He said he had keys for Spiders too.
It was quite refreshing to find someone who could do after running around
for months and only getting responses like:  "Keys for an Alfa what?"

Anyways, I hope this helps at least some people.