Looking for GTV6 Seats

Hi Digesters:

This is your old lurker from South Mississippi making one of his few
appearances on the Digest this year.

A buddy of mine here in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, has one of the hotest
Sports Sedans (nee Alfetta Berlina) anywhere.  This thing has hot cams,
Delortos, killer headers and exhaust, GTV6 suspension stuff, etc.  I think it
is at least as fast as either of my Milanos were, and it handles much better!
 And I never thought I would appreciate an Alfetta.

Well, Jay wants to replace the front seats in the Sports Sedan (it's a 1979)
with the GTV6 seats that had the mesh in the headrest...or with Recaros or
similar seats as an alternative.  Jay doesn't have a computer, so please
contact me at MEHemsley@domain.elided if you have some seats or have a lead on
some.  Seats needing to be recovered are fine...may be preferable.

Thanks.  Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving (at least those of you in
the US or Canada) and will enjoy the upcoming holidays.

Ciao,

Mike from Mississippi