164 key blanks

ascher@domain.elided
Subject: 164 key blanks

mention of how hard it is to find key blanks for alfas - especially the
164 and new spider - reminds me of the difficulty i had myself and why i

don't have a regular backup (only valet) for my 164L.  the only original

broke off in the ignition a few years back 300 miles from my home.   so
let me ask...

a)  if anyone knows of any of the mail order, parts dealers who stock
blanks. and if not,

I have always gotten any key blanks I've needed from DiFatta Brothers
(800)638-7656.
Bryan Kornegay
2 164's
Verde (122,000 since new)