Re: jalapeno peppers (no alfa content)

lol!!

Hmmmm. Makes me wonder if you also need to watch what you lick
after eating a bunch of hot peppers. Plenty of hot peppers around
here! So far no problems...

Several years ago I made myself a sandwich for lunch. I grabbed
what I thought was b-b-q sauce and applied it liberally to my
bread. When I was done, I licked the knife and immediately knew
I'd made a *BIG* mistake!! It was "Dave's Insanity Sauce" (so hot
it's banned from the hot pepper sauce contests!).

Even though I removed all that I could from the bread, I could
only bear to eat half of the sandwich. The next day I took a 10
hour bus trip to Austin. I expected to spend the whole trip in
the small room in the back of the bus, but no ill digestive
effects occurred. I was going to pick up my '83 GTV6 after a
lengthy repair.

Anyway, watch what you touch with anything recently in contact
with hot peppers or the juices.

'nardo