Tail lights

There is nothing special about the light bulbs in Alfa's.  I (actually my
mechanically disinclined wife, so you can tell there is no trick to it)
picked up the tail light/brake light bulb for my 79 spider at the local
Canadian Tire store (same thing as Pep Boys, but with kitchen gadgets as
well, a true mens store).  It is G.E. P21/5W and described on the back as
Automotive Lamps for Import Vehicles  Turn Signal, Stop, Tail, Parking.

Speaking of dumb things in the eyes, the worst I experienced was spray-on
undercoating.  As someone who worked in the Tin Mill at the Steel Company of
Canada (Stelco) while a student, I should have learned about eye protection.
Sometimes the dust from the acid baths would be enough to get the eyes
stinging.  Anyway, the undercoating used some sort of highly volatile
carrier to move the tar-like undercoating out of the can and on to the car.
I could see the carrier bubbling away on the surface of the car, that is
just before it dripped into my eye.  As I ran into the house calling for my
wife to turn on the shower, she turned it on but stayed in front of me
trying to adjust the temperature.  Needless to say I just pushed her out of
the way and hopped in.  Now, of course, I where goggles anytime there might
be a danger to my eyes.

Regards

Kim

Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
http://www.home.istar.ca/~boydell
133 David Dr,
Nepean, Ont
K2G 2N6