Non eye compatible chemicals "n" stuff

So far the most painful thing I've had I my eyes (yes both)
was TV tuner cleaner while trying to get a door switch
to work. It has a lubricant in it the apparently slows the
evaporation of the solvent. "Big Ouch"
On a lighter note I was pleased to see that I wasn't the
only bonehead on the planet to do the grenade trick with a
habanero, I could barely breath for 5 minutes.
However, the dumbest thing I've done was after spending an hour
or two eating pickled jalapeneos and drinking several beers
with a friend I went into the head, grabbed my "shift lever"
and did my job. About the time I sat back down and reached for my beer I
realized my mistake. It need not be mucous membrane to
suffer that "burning sensation", sure glad I wasn't eating habaneros!
*Alfa content* I was cleaning the door switch on my Spider.
And remember, always wash your hands before you shift!
Dave Partridge
76 Spider
Monticello, Mn