re: How was it in veloce land

>Surfing the web, I just spotted the "Alfanut" in veloce land. Did you bring
>your spider all the way to Alaska?

Alaska, Sweden what's the difference? That's Wille's Spider. I only had to
get my sorry butt to Sweden.

>How was it?

Fabulous. I've never tried so many kinds of Herring in all my life. I even
liked some of them! Saw lots of great countryside but try as we might not a
single moose was seen. Damn. Even so, Wille was a great tour guide and host.
You have to be on your toes to keep up with his sense of humor though!
Picture was taken at the southermost point of Sweden. Wille (and I learned
that Wille is pronouced "Villa") told us they had just eradicated from this
area the last few Viking families not a month before. Or was that continental
tourists pulling trailers behind Opels? Wille?

>http://hem.passagen.se/veloce/HEM.HTM

>Joe in MI

Alfanut/Village Idiot