1950 type 450 truck

Hei Alfa-hullut,

I found a nice 1950 Alfa Romeo type 450 truck for sale in the net coupl=
of months ago and would now like to reach the owner for more pictures o=
the truck. The problem is, that I need a bit more specific address to
send a letter to him here in Finland, and I thought that you alfistis
could explain me, what I'm missing. What is PA? Or does my letter go
through if I just add the country (U.S.A.)? Here's how the owner writes
his address:

W.F. Huggler
Lionville, PA

Ps. I am still interested about all kinds of Veicolo Industriali cars,
such as Romeos and A/F12's and would therefore like to hear all kinds o=
experienses about them and find nice links, etc. about them.

Merry Christmas (or am I still a bit early about this?),
Antti Korhonen,

'62 Jaguar MK2
'68 1750 Berlina
'69 Giulia 1300 t.i.
'72 F12 ambulance
'79 Audi 80 1.6 CL

My home address is:  Brunkomin rantatie 170
                                10410 =C5minnefors
                                SUOMI FINLAND
e-mail: antti.korhonen@domain.elided

End of alfa-digest V7 #1187