Re: Gran Turismo 2 (Playstation)

Proudly wearing my red Alfa Romeo jacket, I was able to demo (albeit
briefly) the new Gran Turismo 2 at the San Francisco auto show (where Sony
had a display of about a dozen or so Playstation units). There is an Alfa
156 available but I wasn't able to hear the exhaust note due to too much
ambient noise, but like the original GT it's a lot of fun. The game will, no
doubt, succeed because of the additional licensing of various marques as
well as the inclusion of "real" race tracks like Laguna Seca.

Chris Robyn
El Cerrito, CA
'84 GTV-6
'91 168