Fiat Auto Group survey,sticking oil ring in V6,differences in 2.5 and 3.0 heads?

Greetings Alfisti!
     First,I wanted to wish all Alfisti a belated happy Thanksgiving.Let us
all be thankful for our health, happiness and the ability to drive Alfas!
     I just finished reading a weeks worth of emails, and one email was
rather interesting......I received a request to participate in an online
customer service survey from the Fiat Auto group in Italy(!?)The gist of the
survey was opinions regarding the quality and ease of use for their Alfa
Romeo website,did I own an Alfa Romeo,my opinions on the Alfa(s) I own,what
new car/Alfa would I purchase next,and when (156 selectspeed in
Blue,giftwrapped please.......)  would online purchasing info be of help to
me in buying a new alfa;would Alfa used car values and info be of help to me
on a website;would the ability to contact a local Alfa dealer online for
purchasing a new alfa be of use to me, etc. Needless to say, Fiat Auto group
got an EARFUL from me.  This came on Wednesday,I just filled it out
online.Has anyone else received anything like this? The survey was written in
American style English.Very odd, I thought and I wanted to know if anyone
else had received this survey.....................\
      Finally, thanks to Simon Favre for helping me diagnose the apparent
stuck oil ring in Alfie,my beloved '87 Milano Gold.Truthfully, the car had
been sitting a bit,(I've been unable to drive a stick for about a week and a
half due to some medical problems I'd had) rather than its being
driven/flogged daily.With what I've seen of stuck clutches after sitting,
etc;the stuck oil ring is entirely plausible. Alfie has totally stopped
smoking and runs just as well as it did when I bought it almost 4 years
ago.I've now got a spare set of good 2,5 heads which are stored back for a
rainy day.Quick question, Alfisti...Are the 2.5 heads different from the 3
litre heads?Does the 3 litre have bigger valves?
I'm curious........
Thanks in advance,
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano gold (Alfie)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus)
92 rental cars (Just retired a bunch of 'em.....)