Need GTV Parts

Hello.  I'm the owner of the 1971 Alfa GTV that was recently stolen and
damaged.  This e-mail is to request help locating the following parts:

*  An Ansa exhaust, rear-most section.  I've seen these for Spiders but not
a '71 GTV.
*  Fuel line from the gas tank to the first filter.  This is covered in
metal tubing.
*  Interior rear-view mirror.  This has a screw on the back which rests
against the windshield, stopping vibration.
*  Wood steering wheel like those on later GTVs.  You know the one, the horn
pushes are on the three spokes on the wheel.
*  Wood for dash and center console.  I recall some old list thread about
Senegalese Maple Veneer or something...
*  Four-leaf clover emblems on the rear-window pillars.  Stick on or posts
into holes?

Thanks for any parts info you can provide.  Readers with commercial
interests encouraged to reply (directly).  Thanks.

Marc Baldwin
Olympia, WA