Plug heat ranges

>>Which brings me to a new question.
I want to get a set of plugs one range hotter than the regular ones. I
haven't been able to find anyone that could tell me what that would be
though. Any ideas? Thanks, Ted<<

Hi

I presume by one range hotter, you mean a plug for a cooler running
engine. The stock plug in an Alfa V6 is a Golden Lodge 2HL I think,
and the hotter version of this is the Goldern Lodge HL which was
standard on lots of older Alfa's. If you want to go the other way then
the Golden Lodge 25HL was used on the flat 4 engined cars.

All the best

Keith