RE: Ford driving Alfas (NAC)

Do any of your fellow employees own gray market Fords such as Escort
Cosworths or RS-Sierras?

- -----Original Message-----
From: "Storhok, Eric (E.M.)" <estorhok@domain.elided>
Sent: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:35:45 -0500
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Ford driving Alfas

You'd be surprised how many people I know here at work who own Alfas.  I'd
be willing to bet that in the engineering and design community, the
percentage of Alfas to all other cars is much higher than the national
average.  Right now, I know of 3 in this building of about 200 cars.  And I
know Alfa was NEVER 1.5% of US new cars sales.

I talked to a guy in the design groups, apparently there are quite a few
over there, and some really nice ones- this guy had an almost perfect '74
GTV.  Interestingly enough, he knew what type of paint to use to restore his
headliner, those internal connections go a long way.

BTW, the only Ford I own is a Miata...

Eric Storhok
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
Ford Motor Company