Subject: timing chain clip

Bo

Don't worry about it. Just look for it next time you take the oil pan/sump
off. Those things usually end up down there well out of the way. If the
clip landed on the chain it would have got mangled in a hurry. I'm picking
that the chain wouldn't even have noticed it, its such an easily-deformable
item. If its in the oil pan, that'w where it will remain.

Ciao

Les recovering in Wellington New Zealand after "The Invasion of the
Mountain Bikers" at my home this weekend