WANTED TO BUY: 164S

I am still searching for a 164S to buy.  I have been looking for about 8
months and have had no luck at all!!  Well, I guess one of the reasons I
have not found anything, is because I am not looking for just your
average 164S.  I am looking for a car that has extremly low miles and is
in "NEW" condition. A car that has been babied by its owner.  I know they
are out there, but it just finding them for sale. Also, I prefer the car
to be Red (exterior) and Black (interior, stock "S") seats.  Does anyone
know where I can find one of these perfect cars?  I am willing to travel
anywhere in the U.S. and will pay top dollar for a pristine example.
Thanks for your time.

Todd Hoppens   164S (Still looking for that perfect car!)