Re: alfa-digest V7 #1169

To Listers,

I need to replace my wire set on my 88 Verde.  You would not believe what my
coil wire end to coil looks like!  Can someone give me the definitive on
wires?  You all seem to enjoy the Magnecor's from Alfa Bill.  My only request
is that they are red!  And how can the price range vary so much? 169.95 for a
stock set from Centerline? Somebody set me straight!  I am going to try the
new Bosch platinum 4's.  I have had two defective Golden Loge plugs in the
last two years.  I have been through the whole aftermarket ignition
deal(Jacob's etc..) with my Jetta friends and although I don't want to stir
up that pot I would like one of you to tell me what is the best thing I can
do for my ignition.  I have a fairly modified 3 litre at this point.  Sperry
2# cam and head work, airflow meter mod, spark and fuel box mod.  Thanks in
advance!!!!

Michael Adair
88 Verde