Maserati at Watkins Glen

Somebody mentioned something about the triple plug maser engine at the Glen.
Was this installed in a copper or brown coupe? I remember my father rooting
for that car. it was either in '68 or '70 (probably 68).
I don't think it finished... Even if it had, what could it do against the
gulf 917's?
What year did the Chaparral vaccuum car run? '70? maybe i'm mixing up races.
Did they have more than one event those weekends?
sorting out foggy childhood memories,
andres
in sunny Santa Fe