CA smog

OK, for all those in California who are as nervous as I have been about the
current smog laws, today my 1986 GTV-6 with S cams and Kirshtein ECU and
spark box passed with a fair amount of headroom to spare.  (The sound you
hear is me exhaling.)  I had received notice to use a "test only" facility,
which I understand automatically assigns me to the class of "gross
polluter."  The facility (Allen Smog in Burbank) was recommended by the
person who works on my car, and they seemed more or less friendly.  I can't
wait until 2011, which I believe is when my 1986 car joins the ranks of the
too old to test.

Charlie Koster
1986 GTV-6 (certifiably clean as a whistle)
Kagel Canyon, CA