164 S Springs, Spoiler and car!

To go with the 164 S spring thread, I have a set of early used 164 S
springs and hinges for someone who wants to do away with the struts. I
also have a S spoiler for you L owners with S envy.

I also am still selling my own 91 164 S. Blk/Blk, 77,000 miles,
aftermarket wheels, new Pirelli SuperSport 7000's, new Ansa freeflow
muffler, recent Alfa dealer installed timing belt, motor mount,
tensioner, all hoses and belts, oil pressure sender, water pump. Great
Car! As you all know. :)
I am buying something else. Can be seen at
http://www.fiatparts.com/forsale.htm .
- --
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian AutoParts on the Internet!
Retail Store: 265 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08012. Phone: 856-358-1555.
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided . Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com