Some Spider questions, car for sale

I'll be taking delivery of a '75 spider next week, it's
in reasonable condition with some strange exceptions
that I'd like to sort out:

1) It's an Australian delivered RHD car, so probably should
   have the Carello perspex light covers.  It doesn't, but
   it does have the lights that match them (not the bigger, US
   style lights with the big chrome bezel).  I suspect some
   front end repairs have removed the hole where the mounting
   screw goes, plus the slots on the top/side of the light.
   Does anybody know whether the '75 should have the light
   covers or not?  I'd like to fit them anyway, IAP have
   a listing (including hardware), so I assume they
   are relatively easy to get?

2) The original seats have long disappeared, replaced with
   some from a BMW.  I'd prefer an original set (to be
   restored) but I'm not sure where to start looking for
   a pair to suit a RHD car.

3) Is there a consensus on the best carpet set to order
   for a car like this?  I assume it originally had rubber
   mats but those are long gone.  Is anybody making
   reproduction rubber floor coverings for these older
   cars?

Thanks for any help.

BTW this car is replacing a '93 Mazda MX-5 which now
bores me.  Anybody in Sydney who is interested, drop
me an email.

dave.
drubie@domain.elided