For sale: SPARCO Progressive Rate Springs for 75/Milano (USA ONLY)

Hi guys,

I'm upgrading my 75 from street/track to track-only.  And one of the first things I'm going to do is to upgrade the rear springs to something harder.

I've got about 2,000 miles on my Sparco Progressive Rate rear springs.  They've been on the track once (last weekend at Willow Springs).

They provide supple but firm ride on the street (e.g. when I drive to the track) and have that extra stiffness once you're on the track and pushing it.  They're
good, and best matched with either stock shocks or hot-street setups.  You'll see a lot less lean than the stock springs and will lower the car about 1 1/2" from
stock.

I'm offering them for $140 a pair, plus shipping.  (they're still shiny!)

Nizam

(if anyone has a set of used Eibachs or Shankle Super/Sport springs, drop me a line).