Milano tune-up

Thanks for everyone who responded on the idle adjustment o-ring.  It was
inside the plenum, in great shape, but rather dirty.  I cleaned it and put
some FDA-approved grease on it then tightened the tube back into the plenum
deep enough to get the correct idle reading.

While I was at it, I also replaced my 7000 mile old Chamption RYC11
something or another spark plugs with a set of colder-than-spec NGK BPR7ES.
I also adjusted the the gap screw on the throttle switch plate so that the
switch makes a click as soon as I put a little pressure on the gas pedal.

The combination of these changes has made the car run better and smoother
with less perceived vocal strain on the engine throughout the rpm range.

And here's a question for Alfa Bill, but does anyone know if I can get the
little round metal part that goes around the door jamb.  Mine is loose,
causing the driver-side door to rattle at high speed.  My body shop told me
that he can adjust the door but that I should get him that little part
first.  Is this a familiar thing with the Milano?

Gary Krumian