Re: Noisy Fuel Pump

For me, in the past, that loud, kind of hollow moan from the fuel pump is a
signal that the rear (tank) fuel filter is just about totally clogged. Try
replacing it. Especially since your pressure light is starting to flicker.
Insufficient fuel thru the SPICA injector pump will surely ruin it.

- --Caxambu
1969 1750 Spider
Seattle WA