164 boutique and polo shirts

> Rummaging through THE Alfa site, I found some really neat accessories for
> the Alfista. The URL is:
>
> http://www.alfa156.com/eng/default_linea.htm
>
> Question(s):
>
> 1- Where can I get a BETTER picture of the stuff?
> 2- How can I order from there?

I can get the Alfa polo shirts if anyone has an interest. Should be easy
enough. Let me know.

Most current boutique items can be arranged. See
http://mastroalfa.com/acc.htm for some of the goodies.

I have 6 Alfa Romeo boutique fender covers in stock and ready to ship.
Also the black rubber pens and some of the factory key chains. More on
the way.

AB
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Mastro Alfa Romeo / Subaru Inc. 800.683.ALFA
Home of SuperPro Polyurethane bushings and Magnecor Wires
Alfa Digest photo page: http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm
Tampa Florida USA