Wheels

I am looking for a set of 15" wheels for my '93 Spider Veloce, for
autocrossing.

It seems the 15" are a little more rare than the 14" (mild understatement)
but I don't want to go to 14".

I'm looking for either a set of used wheels (cosmetic condition is not an
issue) or a lead on a set of new, low-cost wheels - does anyone know of any?

Also, can anyone tell me the approximate weight of the stock (phone dial)
wheels? (I cannot unmount a tire and weigh one right now)

Thanks,
- -Glenn