Cammissa

I've had quite a bit of servicing done by Cammissa both when Mike Alfred was
there and now with Ron.  They are good but are pricy.  Ron is a straight
shooter and can be trusted.  He also races an Alfetta owned by Rich Ott.  If
you can get to Vallego I would recomend Rich Ott (owner of Alfeta Motors) as
he has a lot of years of Alfa experience and is VERY good.  He also is a
whole lot cheaper.  His number is 1-707-562-3576.

	Terry Johnston
	74 spider
	83 GTV-6
	91 164 S