164 stuff

Bill, where do you stand as far a squeaking form superpro bushings in front A-arms? how long till it goes away?
About 164 and FWD: don't forget, there was a 4WD 164 Alfa as well, for those that complained about front wheel..
I replaced my clutch saturday.I kinda think that one should attempt to do it without removing the rear manifold although i wanted initially to do it.My advice is to leave the upper starter motor bolt for last, after you have put everything back together, say even the wheels.Then, give it a good half hour, you'll get it.Also, begin the whole operation with the said bolt as well, just to know which direction you will take..
Also, does anybody have experience with how long stepper motors have lasted, of the "second generation" - those that are selling now as replacement, with different part#?
Also, the digester that posted a while ago about buying the part number disc from a dealership in Spain, before Bill started selling them in Florida, please post the name of that dealership again, just in case some of us would like to attempt to buy some "forbidden stuff" for USA.
Vlad
'91 164L