164S Brake Stuff

I'm annoyed at my rear calipers. The ratcheting mechanism for the emergency
brake is worn and it seems that I have to replace the calipers at a
significant cost. I found a good price on exchange calipers but "not
available". Any leads?

Non-silicone brake fluid. Anyone try the Vavoline Synthetic Brake Fluid? It
is supposed to mix with regular fluid and be compatible with DOT 3 & 4 and
for all brake systems including ABS. Any experience with this?

End of alfa-digest V7 #1162