Cammisa opinions and 164LS cooling system

I've been having some e-mail problems. I tried sending this twice last
week in response to someone who said "don't ignore high-temp operation
of your 164" because he had major engine damage as a result.

My opinion is that Cammisa is just as good as ever with the new service
manager (Ron). If you've never been there, the one-line summary is
"great work and full-priced service. $75/hour and OEM parts" The
selection of cars for sale seems to be going downhill (American
SUVs???), so I am concerned about the long-term financial health of the
operation.