F/S: world's best 87 Milano Gold

With heavy hearts we are putting up for sale my BW's 87 MILANO GOLD (badged
75).

Always a CA car, great driver, superior condition, needs a good home.  This
is one of the best examples of a 5 speed 2.5 Milano you will ever find.  It
was hard to persuade her to separate from it, but she really really wanted
the 91 spider I recently found for her and she cannot have 2 cars, so she
reluctantly parts with:

Interior and exterior very good +; mechanically EXCELLENT.  Too many
new/upgraded parts to list here (complete lowdown on request).  Scrupulously
maintained by us and by previous AROSC owner.  All service records.
Everything major and a lot that isn't is new and/or upgraded -- even small
comforts like the driver's seat's new foam padding and all new Sony speakers!

Everything works except the power radio antenna, but the Sony faceplate radio
works fine through a separate roof antenna (originally for a car phone).
Tres Euro!

New P/S rack, tires, mounts, battery, H2O pump, fluid tanks, master cylinder,
brakes, clutch, and much, much more!  Slightly lowered, konis, new ANSA dual
pipe exhaust, rear muffler.

Azzuro metallico paint in good condition; gray cloth upholstery in perfect
condition.

E-mail for more complete details.

Charlie Schwartz
President, AROSC