No subject given

Kevin M:

Although you have every right to be upset, rest assured my "spamming " is
unintentional. I have no idea why emails that are NOT intended for Digest
consumption are ending up there. I am trying to figure it out and will refrain
from posting (AFTER THIS ONE) until I do, but DO NOT infringe upon my rights of
anything by asking anyone to do anything. I have contacted Richard myself and
therefore do not need you to chime in, the least you could have done was respond
to me individually if you felt you had something to say

SINCERE apologies to all digesters for this.

Anyone have any ideas on how to stop this please respond off digest.

Giovanni.