Re: alfa-digest V7 #1156 Spica "Improvements"

I have a sincere request regarding the oft-mentioned post-production
"improvements" to the Spica fuel distribution pump attributed to Wes
Ingram (and others).

I would appreciate receiving detailed definitions and descriptions with
documentation of these "improvements" from anyone involved so I can pass
them along to Dario Radaelli (the developer of the system) for his
comments.

I'll refrain from making my own.....

Best Regards,

Grinch