Weber Rebuild

Several years ago I had Weber 40DCOE2s rebuilt as part of a dynotune on
a 750F in preparation for the Monterey Historics.  Cost was ~ $600 and
included losts of dyno time with computer generated readout showing how
the cams and ignition were working.  I was very satisfied. The shop is
Advanced Engine Management which used to be, and may still be,  in
Compton (Gelay area).

New carbs will still have to be tuned so why not do it all at once.

Dave Mericle the Elder
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES