5x98x17x300AA+Q=????

Thanks to all who responded to my wheel/ tire dilemma.

I would go with the consensus of a three season tire and dedicated snows
were it not for the way I use the Q. Perhaps 17" Pole Positions and 15"
Pilot Alpins. However, I do a daily round trip of 150 miles and so with
both ultra high performance and snow tires and their lower treadwear
ratings, I would be replacing both sets almost yearly. Most of my
driving is on interstates, and so I rarely encounter heavy packed snow,
just the occasional winter goop. This makes the 300+ treadwear rating a
necessity, and ultimate snow grip less so.

Now if it was a Q4....

dave s.