GTV6 Wheels

I guess that mine is one of the "bad" ISP's, so I'm posting this the long way
around.

- -----Original Message-----
From: lavalips [mailto:lavalips@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 11:34 AM
To: Vouvakis, Jim (LAX)
Subject: Fwd: GTV6 Wheels

Lately I've been thinking of replacing the stock 15" Speedlines on my 86 GTV6
with something else, preferably in 16x7's.
I've seen 116 cars with Ronal A1's and Compomotive's. Do these fit as-is, or
are adapters required? Also, are Etoile's (five spoke three-piece) still
available? I believe that these were made for 116 cars. Where in the Los
Angeles area am I likely to find something that will fit?
Lastly, I've seen photos of European GTV6's with SZ/ES30 wheels. Anyone have
these for sale?

Thanks in advance.

Jim
69 GTV